Monday 15 February 2010

A Tale of Two Blogs

Firstly, sorry for those of you that have been hanging on my every word........hello? hello? hello? Anyway, I have been very busy of late with the same things we are all busy with; work, family, hobbies and in general trying to keep the balance right between them.  I am very enthusiastic about the allotment this year and my windowsills have been bearing the brunt of all that enthusiasm (what they wouldn't give for a heated greenhouse!).

Given my poor performance at record keeping, I have decided the focus of this blog will mainly be a diary of my sowing, planting and harvesting on the allotment.  An online record that I/we can refer to each year that won't be covered in coffee and breakfast remnants or buried in the boot of my car covered with what I can only hope is compost.  Also, the state of my penmanship has disintegrated to such a degree that even the local chickens mock me from atop their scratchings!

I have started a new blog at www.therusticdish.com where I will post more about how we can get plenty of enjoyment from of all the hard work we put in on the allotment.  Please  pop in if you get a chance!

No comments: