Tuesday 27 April 2010

April Planting Out.....Continued

I am a bit late with my potatoes this year due to my long holiday.  Finally I got some of my favourite main crop potatoes (Pink Fir Apple) in today.  I also planted out some pots of Coriander that were bursting to come out of their little pots.  Hmmm, today's planting, tomorrow's curry!

Apr 22 - Main Crop Potatoes and Coriander

  1. Potatoes - Pink Fir Apple, 9 seed potatoes
  2. Coriander - Leaf, 6 pots planted out in beds.  3-4 plants per pot
Apr 26 - Main Crop Potatoes and Peas
  1. Potatoes - Pink Fir Apple, 12 seed potatoes (last planting)
  2. Peas - Canoe, 3 pots planted out
Apr 27 - Chives, Parsley, Beans and more Lettuces
  1. Lettuces - Web Wonderful, 3 pots planted out
  2. Lettuces - Romaine, 3 pots planted out
  3. Chives - 2 pots divided and planted out
  4. Parsley - Flat leaf, 2 pots planted out
  5. Beans - Borlotto, 2 plants
  6. Beans - Blauhilde, 2 plants

No comments: